- READY, SET GO
Once one of your offers is taken, or you accept an offer from another merchant, you are ready to launch your customer acquisition campaign!
Follow these easy steps below:
Note: all steps concern you in two aspects – once as a ‘receiver’ of customers and as a ‘sender’ of customers.
- As a ‘Receiver’ of customers:
The offer you already posted on the network details the terms (fees etc.) of your offer to your partner. You can always update your offer here, by clicking ‘update offer’.
Note: make sure you filled all required fields, including uploading the assets of the campaign – these are the images (e.g. banner) and text that your partner will use to communicate to his own customers and invite them to your website.
- As a ‘Sender’ of customers:
1. Go to https://portal.buyexpressly.com/campaigns/my-campaigns to finalise your campaign settings. Click on the campaign's name, and then on 'Settings' at the upper right corner.
2. Upload your target email list - the list includes just the email addresses of the targets, meaning all the emails of your own customer base. You can upload them as an excel doc or by copy-pasting them straight to our portal.
Note: make sure you upload (or copy-paste) one email per line. For example:
Don't forget to save your settings and to click on 'upload campaign emails' once done. FYI, your list is for your eyes only and will not become available to your partner.
3. Finally, download your campaign links - these are the personalised 1-click Expressly Powerlinks you'll use to promote your partner when you communicate to your customer base.
Now, start promoting your partner using the assets they uploaded and the campaign Powerlinks above to receive commissions!
Then, why not start planning another campaign?