Bid A proposal to one or more partners. If accepted, it becomes a campaign.
Publisher your role when you generate user traffic towards a partner Advertiser.
Advertiser your role when you receive user traffic from a partner Publisher.
Sign up to the Expressly Portal - https://portal.buyexpressly.com/sign-up
Log into Expressly Portal - https://portal.buyexpressly.com and click ‘Get Started’ or view your notifications
From this page click on the Expressly Welcome message and select ‘Complete profile’. (Alternatively select ‘Complete Profile’ from the top )
Fill in the profile page with information about your website and upload a logo (best format is jpg, 500x500)
After your profile has updated, click on ‘Verify your account’
Verify your account using one of the suggested methods or get in touch with us here
What is Expressly Lite?
Expressly Lite is the new FREE offering by Expressly. Access the portal to manage your cross-marketing campaigns with existing or new partners in our network. JOIN today and start acquiring new customers.
- After your account has been verified, click on ‘Partner Finder’ and apply any filter (e.g., by size, industry)
Review the list of potential partners, click on the one you would like to partner with and click 'Connect'. (Repeat with all desired partners)
Wait for the partner to accept your invitation. You will be notified if they choose to accept
Creating A Bid
- (For accepted partners) In your notification area, click ‘Create Bid’ to get started with your new partnership
Create the bid for your partner. If accepted, they will display your advertisement to their users
Once the bid is submitted, your partner will be notified
What To Do If You Receive A Bid
- When you receive a bid you will be notified and you can choose to Accept it or Delete it
- If the giver has asked for a reciprocal offer you will then be taken to the reciprocal offer page
- Create the offer you wish to return
- Wait for their approval
Starting A Campaign
- Once your partner has created a reciprocal bid you will need to approve it before starting the campaign.
- After all the bids have been accepted, you will receive a success message - a campaign is now ready to be launched.
Launching Email Campaign
- To act on the campaign,
- download the banner to place in your email
- copy the link starting with https://prod.expresslyapp.com/…/<email_address>
Prepare your email in your email programme, ensuring to sub <email_address> with the correct merge tag (see here for Mailchimp / all email programme have this functionality)
Your chosen partner will need to do the same
Monitoring Campaign Progress
Once emails are sent you can monitor progress inside of the 'My Campaigns' panel
To change the name or banner of the revenue generating campaign (Sending users to partners site) simply select it and click settings
To change the landing page or tracking parameters of the growth campaign (Partners sending you users) simply select it and click settings