My Offers Guide
My Offers is where you go to view or edit details for the offers that you currently have active, create a new offer or see expired ones. You access it by clicking “My Offers” inside of your Expressly Portal.
Creating New Offers
To create a new offer directly from the My Offers page you can either:
- Navigate to the top of the My Offers page and select 'Create new offer'.
- Alternatively, navigate to the bottom of the page and select the 'Create new offer' button.
Each of these options will lead you through the creating an offer process. If you need help with this please refer to the Create Campaign Offer guide.
Updating an Offer
If you would like to update an existing offer, please follow these instructions:
- Find the offer that you would like to update inside of the My Offers page.
- Select the 'Update Offer' button.
This will lead you to the update page. If you need help with this please refer to the Campaign Giver Settings guide.
Publish, Delete or Copy an Offer
If you would like to Publish (if the offer is a draft), Delete or Copy an existing offer, please follow these instructions:
- On the My Offers page, locate the offer that you would like to perform one of these options on.
- This will display all of the current information for that offer.
- Navigate to the bottom of this information pane and select the relevant buttons.
Showing Expired Offers
If you would like to view all of the offers that you have created which have expired, please follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the top of the My Offers page and select “Show Expired Offers”.
- All of your expired offers will now be visible underneath the current ones.
- To hide them again simply navigate back to the top of the page and select 'Hide Expired Offers'.